June 6, 2006 (6-6-6) .. A Tuesday I will never forget..




Dr. Kole Akinboboye (Voice of Adonai Ministries)

It's already 10 years ago that we gathered at Redemption camp, Nigeria for an experience of a lifetime ..We were lost in mountain of prayers at the Prophetic Fire Conference 2006. (JUNE 6, 2006..6-6-6) I never recovered from that experience...I thank God I met you guys..
Few of us.. It was an experience of a lifetime .. where I knew exactly how my life journey would be..
It was all about the book of  Samuel...

Pastor EA Adeboye
Pastor Sam Adeyemi
Prof. Pat Utomi
Dr. Kole Akinboboye

just to mention a few.. imagine few of us in the same room with these giants for a week.. TO GOD BE THE GLORY..
May God keep Dr. Kole Akinboboye, he is my prophet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kini ni n o fole se laye timo wa.. what would I do with money laundering? Yoruba poem from Alawiye

Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) GATE. A dream come true. .. WINNING 11.. FUTA CLASS OF 2011 - Toyosi Craig

Philip Hayab– The Pride of Ham, the Pride of Nigeria